Aircel AHLD E-Series Regenerative Desiccant Compressed Air Dryers — 70 – 5,000 SCFM
The Aircel AHLD E-Series is a fully automatic Dual Tower Heatless Regenerative Compressed Air Dryer with an integrated Energy Management Purge Reduction System. The PLC Controller provides complete reliable control of the system with text description of each step in the sequence of operation. The E-Series reliable operation and robust valving, requires no user adjustment and virtually no user maintenance. Our precision engineered components and design deliver outstanding service life and operational durability. Aircel has the experience, engineering and manufacturing capabilities to continuously develop dryers with the highest quality performance.
Delivering Energy Efficient & Purge Reduction Control
The Aircel Programmable Controller (APC) and Energy Management System (EMS) is standard on the AHLD. This energy-saving demand cycle reduces purge air and optimizes dryer performance by monitoring the moisture fast and early in the middle portion of the tower desiccant bed. This control panel automatically adjusts the regeneration cycle maintaining dew point and extending the drying cycle. Switching is less frequent, reducing dryer maintenance and fully utilizing desiccant capacity. This addition will improve reliability and performance while sustaining a constant dew point. The end result is an overall purge reduction and significant energy savings.
Standard units up to 2,000 SCFM are available from stock for fast delivery, most ship within 24 hours.
- Accurate moisture sensing for precise dew point
- Heatless adsorption provides maximum purge air efficiency
- Immediate energy savings and efficient purge design
- Controller displays energy savings, cycle modes, dew point
selection, service reminders and alarm conditions
Why buy your heatless regenerative desiccant compressed air dryers from AVP?
- AVP has over 50 years of combined experience in compressed air dryers and natural gas dehydrators.
- We can answer questions and quote prices quickly, same day in most cases.
- Call 866.660.0208 today or chat with us right now!
- Features & Benefits
- Remote start/stop control
- Fail-safe design: failure of power and/or pilot air causes
the purge exhaust valves to close, uninterrupted drying
- Stainless steel desiccant supports and air diffusers to
- Counter-current regeneration, upflow drying, and
- High performance butterfly valves (≥ 1000 scfm models)
- Easy installation with single point connection for electrical
and inlet/outlet air
- Adjustable (5 & 10 min.) NEMA cycle
- Standard communication through RS-232/RS-485 combo port
- All-pneumatic control package (no electricity required)
- Pre-piped filters and by-pass valve packages
- High inlet pressure up to 7000 psig
- -100°F pressure dew point
- NEMA 7
- Failure-to-shift alarm
- High-inlet temperature alarm
- Dew point monitor
- Pressure alarm
- Visual moisture indicator
- Optional communications: Profibus-DP, AS-I, CANopen,
DeviceNet, and Ethernet
Critical Dew Point, CDP Series: The CDP Series provides a low dew point in a heatless, regenerative desiccant air dryer. Designed to ensure -100°F dew point for critical applications. Great for critical dew point industries such as semi-conductors, cryogenics, and medical devices. Pre and after filters included as standard.
Heatless Corrosion Resistant , AHCR Series: The corrosion resistant series is rugged desiccant air dryer with NEMA 4X stainless steel electrical enclosure, stainless steel control air tubing, no yellow metals, and marine-grade industrial paint (UV resistant outdoor, caustic resistant paint) applied with the Aircel Premium Paint Process. Mounted pre and after filters supplied as standard.
- Protection of sensitive pneumatically operated equipment and processes
- Freeze protection for air lines exposed to low ambient temperatures
- Processes where dew point spikes cannot be tolerated. Heated type dryers have an inherent dew point pike at tower changeover that can last up to 20 minutes.