The Blast Pak Pro Compressed Air Drying System
The Blast Pak PRO compressed air system, is a single tower deliquescent drying package with conveniently integrated peripherals that are pre-assembled and welded to a forklift skid, allowing maximum portability for mobile drying applications. These compressed air systems can be easily lifted on the back of a truck or trailer and moved about within a plant or worksite.
The Blast Pak PRO is an ideal solution for mobile blasting contractors. Wet compressed air clogs blasting pots and compromises the quality of the blasted substrate by putting moisture back on the surface. This moisture then flashes to rust, necessitating costly re-work.
With an integrated aftercooler, the Blast Pak PRO first cools hot and wet air discharged from the compressor. Cooling forces a substantial quantity of entrained moisture to condense. But even after exiting the aftercooler, the air is still saturated with vapor (100% relative humidity). Next the compressed air passes through the drying vessel, which contains a specially formulated Van Air desiccant called Dry-O-Lite. This desiccant cuts the humidity of the air roughly in half. Finally, air flows through an after-filter to trap any fine particulate matter suspended in the air flow.
The blasting contractor is left with cool, clean and dry compressed air for superior blasting quality and zero downtime.
Blasting contractors: remember that an aftercooler and moisture separator alone do not prevent condensation from occurring downstream. To lower the humidity of blasting air, and prevent condensation from occurring on the blasted surface, a dryer must be used. Dry air is the key to superior surface preparation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No electricity required, plug-n-play design
- Two step interior and exterior paint for longer vessel life
- F200 filter and muffler to eliminate oil residue from air motor
- Removable aftercooler assembly for ease of repair / replacement
- 3/4" Auxiliary air connection before the dryer
- Lifting lugs and steel forklift skid for portability
- Tie downs to secure units for transportation
- Two sight windows for desiccant viewing
- Free initial fill of DRY-O-LITE desiccant included and shipped separately
- 15 years prorated warranty on Dryer Pressure vessel (1st 5 years Full 100% warranty)